Want to add an asset selector to your Unity Editor Tool, but need more control than the built-in ObjectField or ObjectPicker allow? AOS is a useful editor extension giving you a flexible way to filter, display and select any set of project assets.
- Choose which folder or folders to look in, or look across your entire project.
- Filter assets in code by any Unity Object-based type.
- Filter assets in code by simple or complex Predicates.
- Filter assets at run-time by name.
- View assets as a resize-able grid or list.
- Show selector as floating utility panel or persistent dock-able window.
- Optionally view additional details about any selected asset.
- Extensible – provide custom views and details for your own Object-based assets.
- Well documented, full source code included.